https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/26943-is_it_possible_to_reinitialize_a_phpbb_forum.html

Is it possible to reinitialize a PHPBB forum?
Thread poster: ALAIN COTE (X)
ALAIN COTE (X)
ALAIN COTE (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:47
Japanese to French
Nov 24, 2004

I have been using the bulletin board on my site for some time, but recently (after an upgrade from 2.0.08 to 2.0.10) I lost a few functions (like cashmod, country flags and other MODs). Since it takes a lot of time to find the problems and to make the necessary corrections, I would prefer to go back to the initial (standard) phpBB forum (without MODs) WITHOUT ERASING my members' profiles, personal settings and posts (about 1500 messages) and then reinstall the MODs. Is it possible ?

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 16:47
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dear Alain Nov 26, 2004

you should send a Support Request, it might reach the right person to address your problem.

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to reinitialize a PHPBB forum?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »