Thread poster: Hellen Varela-Fdez.

Hellen Varela-Fdez.  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 09:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 7, 2005

Dear Proz,

I upgraded to Platinum last week. I signed up for my Standard Hosting Package. I created my subdomain (a proz subdomain ¡K Then, I accessed my Control Panel. A red message informed me that I needed to update my contact info. I did¡K In the following window I wrote the email address I use at work. I got the message: ¡§Contact Email has been sent¡K¡¨. That means that I will receive a message in that email address with information? Because I am still waiting for it. ƒº

The other problem is that, after using my new email address (the one I configured in my Control Panel with Squirrel), I don¡¦t like to see the long subdomain I have created¡K let¡¦s say that my email address is, so, I would like to know if I can rename the ¡§solmarytierra¡¨ subdomain.

As I understand, there should be a ¡§manage your domains¡¨ option in ¡§hosting info¡¨, but I can¡¦t find it.

Please, help!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rename a subdomain?

Advanced search

Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs