website publication
Thread poster: Dominika Schoenborn

Dominika Schoenborn  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:39
English to Polish
+ ...
May 29, 2006

How long does it take to publish a website created via Proz? After clicking 'publish your website', I get 'be patient, it may take a few minutes'. After one hour and a half mine is still not published.

Direct link Reply with quote

MGL  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:39
Russian to English
me too!! May 30, 2006

thank you for posting this, Dominika! =)

I am having the same exact problem. Granted, I am not a very patient person... but I did leave that "please be patient" page on for probably about 6 hours last night, after several attempts during the day, and my little site is still unpublished!

Am I doing something wrong, or is the connection timed out, or something else?

Dwayne Maye
United States
Local time: 15:39
English to English Middle (ca.1100-1500)
Publishing of website dies. Jun 1, 2006

Hello Dominika,

I have looked into this issue and hope I have fixed this problem. I have tested it on most of the major browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer 6, Netscape, Opera) and it exported fine. I did though find a problem with the Internet Explorer 7 Beta. I have yet to find a solution but I will post once this is resolved. I am hoping that since it is still in beta that this issue will resolve its self.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

website publication

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs