https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/52914-mail_server_probably_bit_slow_%5Bmod%3A_please_see_wwwprozcom_topic_52868%5D.html

mail server probably bit slow!! [Mod: please see www.proz.com/topic/52868]
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 22:26
English to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2006

Infact I was informed of the coming up changes . Apprarently proz.com is restructuring due to high customer demand, this may sometimes slow the mail server, additionally the other day they said that many european providers are opting for slower connections. What now !!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-08-09 12:26]

Graciela Carlyle
Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
Slow??? Aug 9, 2006

I received at midnight about 20 mails that had been sent since the morning Some where about work
But I didn't get any notification about the mail servers for yesterday...

I'm not a happy bunny.

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
well.. Aug 9, 2006

Graciela Carlyle wrote:

I received at midnight about 20 mails that had been sent since the morning Some where about work
But I didn't get any notification about the mail servers for yesterday...

I'm not a happy bunny.

I had sent a few mails from proz.mail to my domain mail yesteraday and the day before they haven´t come yet. best Brandis

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
+ ...
Please see the other topic Aug 9, 2006

Hello,

It's due to a server update and is expected to be solved today. In the topic below there's more detailed info and a workaround suggestion -albeit not working for everyone, including myself - until things get back to normal.

Actually, this one has been the third topic started on the issue and I am locking it now in order to keep all related information under one thread - the thread above, that is.

Best regards,
Özden

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

mail server probably bit slow!! [Mod: please see www.proz.com/topic/52868]

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »