Messages about hosting account not renewed (staff: 'notice should not go out to you again')
Thread poster: Ulla Lundquist

Ulla Lundquist  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:35
Member (2002)
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 7, 2007

I did not renew my hosting account,
and it does not longer exist. still I receive messages about
account running out of space

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 20:35
English
Notifications went out to users nearing their disk quota, even if no longer using the hosting system Feb 7, 2007

Hi Ulla,

Notifications were sent out automatically (with no forewarning to me before the upgrade) to users nearing their disk quota by our hosting system today after a small system upgrade.

Apologies for the notification, and if anyone else has received a notification regarding their hosting account that is no longer active, please disregard it.

Best regards,
Justin

Ulla Lundquist  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:35
Member (2002)
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
users nearing the disk quota even if no longer using the hosting system Feb 7, 2007

Thank you for your reply,
never mind - just wanted to be sure.

(The site became too complicated for me
at the end to manage)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Messages about hosting account not renewed (staff: 'notice should not go out to you again')

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search