https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/65460-messages_about_hosting_account_not_renewed_staff%3A_notice_should_not_go_out_to_you_again.html

Messages about hosting account not renewed (staff: 'notice should not go out to you again')
Thread poster: Ulla Lundquist
Ulla Lundquist
Ulla Lundquist  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:06
Member (2002)
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 7, 2007

I did not renew my hosting account,
and it does not longer exist. still I receive messages about
account running out of space

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 01:06
English
Notifications went out to users nearing their disk quota, even if no longer using the hosting system Feb 7, 2007

Hi Ulla,

Notifications were sent out automatically (with no forewarning to me before the upgrade) to users nearing their disk quota by our hosting system today after a small system upgrade.

Apologies for the notification, and if anyone else has received a notification regarding their hosting account that is no longer active, please disregard it.

Best regards,
Justin

Ulla Lundquist
Ulla Lundquist  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:06
Member (2002)
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
users nearing the disk quota even if no longer using the hosting system Feb 7, 2007

Thank you for your reply,
never mind - just wanted to be sure.

(The site became too complicated for me
at the end to manage)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Messages about hosting account not renewed (staff: 'notice should not go out to you again')

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »