Thread poster: Joris Bogaert

Joris Bogaert  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:06
Italian to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 8, 2007

Hello,

As a platinum member, I uso Proz hosting for my personal website www.villalingua.com

As I've just bought similar domains with other extensions (.eu, .be... not by proz), I would like to redirect those names to my Proz-hosted website (.com).

I know that the standard package does not include the parking of others domains, but I would like to know if I really should buy the advanced Proz-hosting package in order to do so. I bought the new domains without redirect service (only DNS-management), and I do not need the other services included in the advanced hosting. Is there a cheap way to get what I want?

Thanks & kind regards,

Joris

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Parking multiple domains

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs