https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/70618-thanks_this_topic_is_closed.html

thanks this topic is closed..
Thread poster: dmoamin
dmoamin
dmoamin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:11
Arabic to English
+ ...
Apr 14, 2007

sorry topic is closed. thanks

[Edited at 2007-04-14 20:29]

Angela Arnone
Angela Arnone  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:11
Member (2004)
Italian to English
+ ...
Send a support request Apr 14, 2007

Hello there and thanks for drawing this to our attention.
Your best option is to contact Staff by placing a support request as they are the only people who know what's happening behind the scenes.
The rest of us can only hypothesize and that is little use to you.
Angela

dmoamin wrote:

Hi
i already have a membership with proz and i am trying to upload my " already made" website into my hosting services via proz.com but every time i try and then i click on my domain to open my site it says this member did not upload his website yet please check again later. any ideas?
thanks in advance

dmoamin
United States
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks but i still would like to ask Apr 14, 2007

thanks a lot for your reply and for your advice, i already know about the support service but they did not offer much help, so i still would like to ask if that is ok , here and see what kind of answers i might receive, any help is highly appreciated.
thanks a lot again

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Apr 14, 2007

I suggest reposting in ProZ.com hosting forum:
http://www.proz.com/forum/79
which would be the appropriate forum for this kind of question.

Otherwise the thread may be moved there.
Natalia

[Edited at 2007-04-14 19:52]

dmoamin
United States
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks again Apr 14, 2007

i thought this thread was about how to establish your business? so part of that is knowing how to establish your business online, right?

in all cases i guess i will move my question and go to another place. i was really hoping to get some answers here but i guess i am being asked to go else where..

thanks for the help i will remember next time i want to post something..:)

Angela Arnone
Angela Arnone  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
Italian to English
+ ...
Yours is a technical issue Apr 14, 2007

And it is actually a site technical issue.
If you have purchased a site option and you can't get it to work, the right place to get correct information is to contact Staff.
If you were unhappy with the information you were given, point it out to Staff. They are paid to deal with these problems.

It's not a case of being asked to go elsewhere, it's a question of us telling you the best place to get the corect answers to solve your problem. I don't believe it's here, it's f
... See more
And it is actually a site technical issue.
If you have purchased a site option and you can't get it to work, the right place to get correct information is to contact Staff.
If you were unhappy with the information you were given, point it out to Staff. They are paid to deal with these problems.

It's not a case of being asked to go elsewhere, it's a question of us telling you the best place to get the corect answers to solve your problem. I don't believe it's here, it's from Site Staff.
Thank you for bringing the issue to our notice.
Regards
Angela

dmoamin wrote:

i thought this thread was about how to establish your business? so part of that is knowing how to establish your business online, right?

in all cases i guess i will move my question and go to another place. i was really hoping to get some answers here but i guess i am being asked to go else where..

thanks for the help i will remember next time i want to post something..:)
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi again Apr 14, 2007

Why did you delete your posting? The thread has been moved to the hosting forum but now nobody would know what is the problem and how to help you. Could you please restore your posting?

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

thanks this topic is closed..

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »