Where can I see my domain registration expiration?
Thread poster: Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Italian to English
Aug 9, 2007

Hi- I just received a 3-month notice that my domain registration would expire, so I paid and renewed for one year.
Where can I see the new expiration date for my domain?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Steven Capsuto
Steven Capsuto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:31
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Registration company's web site? Aug 9, 2007

Jennifer Baker wrote:

Hi- I just received a 3-month notice that my domain registration would expire, so I paid and renewed for one year.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Many domain registry companies allow you to look up your account status through their web site.

Another option: go to any of the registry companies' sites and do a "WHOIS" lookup of your domain name.

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Expiry date of the domain Aug 9, 2007

Hi Jennifer,

Try this link . If it doesn't work, follow these steps in the "My ProZ.com” menu: My hosting > click the "Manage My Domains" link. On this page, you should be able to see the expiry date of your domain.

Mihai

Jennifer Baker
United States
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
I tried but... Aug 9, 2007

Mihai Badea wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Try this link . If it doesn't work, follow these steps in the "My ProZ.com” menu: My hosting > click the "Manage My Domains" link. On this page, you should be able to see the expiry date of your domain.

Mihai

Thanks for your help- I tried your advice, but I can't the "Manage my domains link"... can you tell me where it is?

Thanks again!

Mihai Badea (X)
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Where the "Manage my domains" link is Aug 9, 2007

Jennifer Baker wrote:

Thanks for your help- I tried your advice, but I can't the "Manage my domains link"... can you tell me where it is?

Thanks again!

Take a look here . After you click the link, you should see something like this .

I hope this helps.

[Edited at 2007-08-09 23:00]

Jennifer Baker
United States
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Very strange Aug 10, 2007

First of all I want to thank you for your time in answering me Mihai! I really appreciate it.
Here's the strange thing- I have a different page image when I look into the my hosting tab. There isn't any Manage my Domains link under the Site Creator link. My whole page actually looks different. I think I may need to submit a support ticket.

Thanks again for your time. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Jennifer

Mihai Badea (X)
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Strange indeed Aug 10, 2007

I didn’t think you might actually see a different page. Yes, I think submitting a support ticket would be the best thing to do in this situation.

Ramon Somoza
Ramon Somoza  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:31
Dutch to Spanish
+ ...
Thy a Whois Aug 11, 2007

For example, enter your domain name in http://whois.domaintools.com/

It will display all Whois data including a screen capture of your domain.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I see my domain registration expiration?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »