Thread poster: Italian Linguist (X)
Italian Linguist (X)
Italian Linguist (X)
Italy
Local time: 01:06
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 19, 2007

I can't access my e-mail! I seem to have troubles on the SQL server: do you mind to have a look, please, and try to fix the issue? Thanks a lot!!!

Catherine Reay
Catherine Reay  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
support ticket Oct 19, 2007

Hello,

It is probably better to send a support ticket for this issue (it happened to me a few days ago and they dealt with it very quickly - you are probably over your cache limit!)

Regards,
Katy

Italian Linguist (X)
Italian Linguist (X)
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 19, 2007

Catherine Reay wrote:

Hello,

It is probably better to send a support ticket for this issue (it happened to me a few days ago and they dealt with it very quickly - you are probably over your cache limit!)

Regards,
Katy

Thanks for your tip but I erased old emails few days ago so I am sure I am not over the limit ...yet. Now even my website has gone! Silly question: how do I send a support ticket?
Regards,

Margreet Logmans (X)
Margreet Logmans (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
Support Oct 19, 2007

Click on the tab 'About' (upper right side of your screen, in the green bar, next to 'My ProZ.com). You'll see a pull down menu, the very first item is 'Support'.

You then get a window where they ask you to search the forums and FAQ first, and within that screen there's also the option 'Submit support ticket'.

Good luck.

Italian Linguist (X)
Italian Linguist (X)
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 19, 2007

Margreet Logmans wrote:

Click on the tab 'About' (upper right side of your screen, in the green bar, next to 'My ProZ.com). You'll see a pull down menu, the very first item is 'Support'.

You then get a window where they ask you to search the forums and FAQ first, and within that screen there's also the option 'Submit support ticket'.

Good luck.

Many thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't access my email...

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »