Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:50
Partial member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Dec 16, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just attempted to register a domain name through proz.com, but the procedure was interrupted -- I wasn't asked to pay for the registration, and I haven't received any information via email about the domain.

However, if I try to re-register the same domain name through proz.com, I am told that the domain name has already been registered through the service.

Any idea on what I should do now?

Thanks in advance,

gregory

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:50
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Contact support Dec 16, 2007

Hi,
you should contact the support staff (via Support ticket).
No forum reader will ever be able to look into the transaction details, only staff can do it.

Magda

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Domain name registration failure?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs