Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:23
Partial member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Dec 26, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I've managed to transfer my domain name to proz, but for the past few days I have had very intermittent access to cpanel (and webmail.)

Is the problem on the server side? I can access my domain without problem, but the connection times out when trying to get to qualia-translations.com/cpanel . Is the server down?

Thanks,

gregory

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrew
United States
English
No login prompt displayed? Dec 26, 2007

When you visit http://www.qualia-translations.com/cpanel are you prompted to enter a user name and password?

If so does the connection timeout after you've entered your login credentials?

Best regards,
Andrew

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:23
Partial member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re: Website working but no access to cpanel/webmail Dec 26, 2007

Andrew wrote:

When you visit http://www.qualia-translations.com/cpanel are you prompted to enter a user name and password?

Dear Andrew,

The connection times out before I am asked for a username/password. The same happens with the webmail.

It seems that the problem has been resolved, at least temporarily because I can now log in again. However, this problem -- not being able to access cpanel/webmail -- has occurred on more than one occasion, which led me to think that it was a problem with the webhost..

Nevertheless, thank you for your quick reply,

greg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website working but no access to cpanel/webmail

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs