Thread poster: kyoko oyama
kyoko oyama
kyoko oyama  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:23
English to Japanese
+ ...
Apr 12, 2009

Hi all
I am very much interested in this conference. I am having a serious problem with finding best access to this site. I am coming from japan and trying to find the best flight or access fit my traveling schedule. I am getting in 7/1 and leaving 7/5 ( arriving japan on the morning of 7/6. So far I found Austria air to and from Vienna. But the problem is that I cannot find the best solution from Vienna to Skopje. Turkish air is the cheapest but does not have any flight back to Japan on
... See more
Hi all
I am very much interested in this conference. I am having a serious problem with finding best access to this site. I am coming from japan and trying to find the best flight or access fit my traveling schedule. I am getting in 7/1 and leaving 7/5 ( arriving japan on the morning of 7/6. So far I found Austria air to and from Vienna. But the problem is that I cannot find the best solution from Vienna to Skopje. Turkish air is the cheapest but does not have any flight back to Japan on Sunday. If any of you know suggestion, I would be greatly appreciated

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 20:16 GMT]
Collapse

Hristina Dojčinova
Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:23
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Vienna - Skopje - Vienna Apr 12, 2009

Dear Kyoko,

First of all, thank you very much for registering for the conference! I am looking forward to personally welcoming you in Ohrid.

If you’ve already found flights from Japan to Vienna, as far as I understood – perhaps it would be most convenient to fly with Austrian to Skopje as well…There are daily flights to/from Vienna/Skopje.
For example, if you were to leave Macedonia on Sunday the 5th you will be getting on the flight to Vienna at 16:50.
... See more
Dear Kyoko,

First of all, thank you very much for registering for the conference! I am looking forward to personally welcoming you in Ohrid.

If you’ve already found flights from Japan to Vienna, as far as I understood – perhaps it would be most convenient to fly with Austrian to Skopje as well…There are daily flights to/from Vienna/Skopje.
For example, if you were to leave Macedonia on Sunday the 5th you will be getting on the flight to Vienna at 16:50.
http://skp.airports.com.mk/default.aspx?ItemID=359
Hope this helps.

Another options is to plan to stay in Ohrid slightly longer, at least by a day if your schedule allows for such a thing. That way you will not be in a hurry to go back to Skopje and leave the conference early.

Good luck planning your trip.

Best regards,

Hristina
Collapse

kyoko oyama
kyoko oyama  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:23
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
about flight Apr 12, 2009

Thanks, Hristina for your comments.
Unfortunately, the flight back to Japan leaves at 14:00 on Sunday, which is a sole flight arriving at Japan Monday morning, then I have to go straight to work.
I am still looking for the better (time and money wise) access connecting Japan and Macedonia, including the bus routs.
I also checked flight schedules on Macedonian air but it does not show the booking schedule and the price for July yet.
If anyone has an info on access:
... See more
Thanks, Hristina for your comments.
Unfortunately, the flight back to Japan leaves at 14:00 on Sunday, which is a sole flight arriving at Japan Monday morning, then I have to go straight to work.
I am still looking for the better (time and money wise) access connecting Japan and Macedonia, including the bus routs.
I also checked flight schedules on Macedonian air but it does not show the booking schedule and the price for July yet.
If anyone has an info on access:
Rome, London, Germany and other neighboring countries to MK, please kindly let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ohrid conference 2009 - Need info on the best access to spokje

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »