Prague conference 2010: Thank you and see you soon!
Thread poster: Pavel Janoušek
Pavel Janoušek
Pavel Janoušek  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 15:02
German to Czech
+ ...
Oct 10, 2010

Dear all,

After a week sitting alone in the congress centre and waiting for you in vain, I have finally understood that the conference is over

It was hard work and it cost me and the others involved a lot of time and efforts to organize the event, but I am sure I can speak on behalf of all of the members of the organizer's team that we have not regretted it a single moment. On the contrary, it was a b
... See more
Dear all,

After a week sitting alone in the congress centre and waiting for you in vain, I have finally understood that the conference is over

It was hard work and it cost me and the others involved a lot of time and efforts to organize the event, but I am sure I can speak on behalf of all of the members of the organizer's team that we have not regretted it a single moment. On the contrary, it was a big pleasure for us to welcome you in Prague and offer you a platform for meeting with other colleagues, exchanging experiences and knowhow, practicing skills, and learning new things.

You are encouraged to post your comments on the Feedback page of the conference (http://www.proz.com/conference/157?page=feedback) and on the pages of the sessions you attended (they are accessible via the conference programme). With the feedback from you, we will be able to improve the organization of future events and avoid possible shortcomings that may have occurred in the past. By the way, every feedback entry will be awarded with BrowniZ which can be used as currency.

If you have taken pictures during the conference, feel free to make a post in this forum including a link to your gallery.

Some of the presentations will be available for download soon. They will only be accessible to those whose attended the conference. I will send you all an email after I have uploaded them (within a week or two).

Certificates of attendance will be delivered by e-mail within a week.

My special thanks go to:
a) the sponsors of the conference for their support;
b) the speakers for their contributions;
c) my organizer's staff for their help;
d) Anne Diamantidis for everything; and
e) of course you for coming and sharing your time with me!

I wish you all the best, and see you soon!

Pavel
Collapse

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Thank you, Pavel and Anne Oct 11, 2010

The conference organization was excellent, and the programs around the conference were a lot of fun. I had a great time in Prague. Thank you very much for all your work, Pavel and Anne!

Attila

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Thanks, again and again... Oct 11, 2010

I may sound like a broken record, but THANK YOU is the only word that comes to mind!

Thanks to Pavel, Anne, Sponsors, Speakers and ProZ.com, and of course to all attendees for having made it a special week-end and a fantastic event

Looking forward to meeting you all again soon,

D.

MYT by G and I
MYT by G and I
Italian to English
+ ...
Thanks a lot!!! Oct 11, 2010

Dear Pavel and Anne,

thank you very much for your big help and effort in organizing all the Conference in Prague. It was my first time in Prague and my first Conference with Proz as well and I have to say it was great! I really like it because I find it very interesting and useful to meet people, get contact and build up our business network too... !!! So great event and excellent organization!!

Hope to be in touch and see you soon somewhere!!...
See more
Dear Pavel and Anne,

thank you very much for your big help and effort in organizing all the Conference in Prague. It was my first time in Prague and my first Conference with Proz as well and I have to say it was great! I really like it because I find it very interesting and useful to meet people, get contact and build up our business network too... !!! So great event and excellent organization!!

Hope to be in touch and see you soon somewhere!!

Take care,

Isabella
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Thank you!!!! Oct 12, 2010

Dear Pavel, dear all

Thank YOU for everything. It was a fantastic adventure from early planning on.
Pavel - it was a pleasure working with you, thank you for all your beautiful and hard work. Thank you to Claudia and Helga, 'Pavel's Angels' for their great help on the big day.

Thank you to the speakers and the sponsors - without your contribution and support, it would not have been possible.
<
... See more
Dear Pavel, dear all

Thank YOU for everything. It was a fantastic adventure from early planning on.
Pavel - it was a pleasure working with you, thank you for all your beautiful and hard work. Thank you to Claudia and Helga, 'Pavel's Angels' for their great help on the big day.

Thank you to the speakers and the sponsors - without your contribution and support, it would not have been possible.

And a massive thank you to all who participated, for the tons of good mood and smiles you brought in your suitcases. It was a great pleasure seeing old friends again and meeting new ProZians.

See you... in Rome?

Warmest regards from France!

Anne
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Prague conference 2010: Thank you and see you soon!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »