Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
What's the best way of submitting CV details when quoting on a job?
Thread poster: Ricardo Galarza
Ricardo Galarza
Ricardo Galarza
Uruguay
Local time: 10:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That's not a problem Aug 10, 2008

Ralf:

I didn't question your prerogative to edit a title, I just pointed out that there're thousands of posts in the forum with the word "bid" on.

I have absolutely no problem with anybody editing a title I write; but I do think, honestly, that a moderator should be careful to support a post which contains negative remarks as to the mentality of another poster. Even if it is just for an unrelated word (as it was the case), it could be misinterpreted. Just an opinion.... See more
Ralf:

I didn't question your prerogative to edit a title, I just pointed out that there're thousands of posts in the forum with the word "bid" on.

I have absolutely no problem with anybody editing a title I write; but I do think, honestly, that a moderator should be careful to support a post which contains negative remarks as to the mentality of another poster. Even if it is just for an unrelated word (as it was the case), it could be misinterpreted. Just an opinion.

Best Regards.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:18
English to German
+ ...
Locking the topic Aug 11, 2008

It would seem that the main issues have been exchanged; any bilateral communications should be continued offline.

Ralf

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What's the best way of submitting CV details when quoting on a job?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »