Mobile menu

Job offers sent to a group of 100 recipients: unappealing?
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:13
Danish to English
+ ...
May 23, 2003

Today I received this message.

I guess that just makes you slam down the coffee or stop whatever it is you are doing and run out and join the bidding frenzy, - who wants to be the 100th

Direct link Reply with quote

Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:13
French to Spanish
+ ...
What message ? May 23, 2003

I don\'t see nothing... you\'ve forgot to put the link, I think.

See U

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:13
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
That is an automatic job offer mail! May 23, 2003

Probably there are only 100 people registered in your pair. When a job offer of this type arrives at my inbox it mentions more than 300 recipients!

This type of message is sent automatically to all the people registered in the pair. Of course this does not mean that everybody is going to pay attention to the bidding. Go to the URL and check.

Good luck,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job offers sent to a group of 100 recipients: unappealing?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs