Invitation to "free trial" guests to give feedback on Blue Board
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 10:23
SITE FOUNDER
Mar 16, 2005

Thanks to those who are not yet platinum members but accepted our invitation to try out unlimited access to the Blue Board for the last few days. Hundreds of entries were added that will be of value to all Blue Board users.

I would like to ask for feedback from those who took part in the free trial. What were your impressions? What suggestions do you have? Will you consider a paying membership now that you have seen how the Blue Board helps both translators and outsourcers?
... See more
Thanks to those who are not yet platinum members but accepted our invitation to try out unlimited access to the Blue Board for the last few days. Hundreds of entries were added that will be of value to all Blue Board users.

I would like to ask for feedback from those who took part in the free trial. What were your impressions? What suggestions do you have? Will you consider a paying membership now that you have seen how the Blue Board helps both translators and outsourcers?

If you have a minute, answer these questions by filling out this survey: http://proz.com/phpQ/fillsurvey.php?sid=8

Thanks!
Collapse

Levan Namoradze
Levan Namoradze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 18:23
Member (2005)
English to Georgian
+ ...
Thanks again! Mar 16, 2005

Henry,
Thanks again for the unlimited access to the Blue Board! Speaking frankly, I intended becoming the Platinum and now I fully realized that I would do that for sure. Yes, I always got enough BrowniZ for examining specific entries, but... This is something different. I should confess that got at least two jobs during the last two days upon offering my services to some agencies. Two in two. Not bad!
As for the feedb
... See more
Henry,
Thanks again for the unlimited access to the Blue Board! Speaking frankly, I intended becoming the Platinum and now I fully realized that I would do that for sure. Yes, I always got enough BrowniZ for examining specific entries, but... This is something different. I should confess that got at least two jobs during the last two days upon offering my services to some agencies. Two in two. Not bad!
As for the feedback, everything was enough good to me. That is all.
Thanks again!
Levan
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invitation to "free trial" guests to give feedback on Blue Board

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »