Mobile menu

Invitation to "free trial" guests to give feedback on Blue Board
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 05:44
SITE FOUNDER
Mar 16, 2005

Thanks to those who are not yet platinum members but accepted our invitation to try out unlimited access to the Blue Board for the last few days. Hundreds of entries were added that will be of value to all Blue Board users.

I would like to ask for feedback from those who took part in the free trial. What were your impressions? What suggestions do you have? Will you consider a paying membership now that you have seen how the Blue Board helps both translators and outsourcers?

If you have a minute, answer these questions by filling out this survey: http://proz.com/phpQ/fillsurvey.php?sid=8

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Levan Namoradze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 14:44
Member (2005)
English to Georgian
+ ...
Thanks again! Mar 16, 2005

Henry,
Thanks again for the unlimited access to the Blue Board! Speaking frankly, I intended becoming the Platinum and now I fully realized that I would do that for sure. Yes, I always got enough BrowniZ for examining specific entries, but... This is something different. I should confess that got at least two jobs during the last two days upon offering my services to some agencies. Two in two. Not bad!
As for the feedback, everything was enough good to me. That is all.
Thanks again!
Levan

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invitation to "free trial" guests to give feedback on Blue Board

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs