Thread poster: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 22:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 14, 2005

I just noticed this today when opening up BB records: the outsourcer's contact info has links (in red) to member profiles that seem to have no connection to the outsourcer (one link next to "Name", another one next to "country"). An example:

http://www.proz.com/translation-outsourcers/france/1496

I've seen this on every entry I've opened.

I su
... See more
I just noticed this today when opening up BB records: the outsourcer's contact info has links (in red) to member profiles that seem to have no connection to the outsourcer (one link next to "Name", another one next to "country"). An example:

http://www.proz.com/translation-outsourcers/france/1496

I've seen this on every entry I've opened.

I suppose this is a bug of some sort.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
No bug - development in progress Jun 14, 2005

Hi Cindy,
This is no bug; right now, ProZ.com staff are working on some Blue Board enhancements. You will see a detailed announcement in due course.

(I have moved the topic to the Job Systems forum - hope you don't mind.)

Best regards, Ralf

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Jun 14, 2005

Thanks, Ralf, for your quick answer. I'll look forward to the announcement, then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

strange links in contact data box in BB entries

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »