How to add a comment to a quote.
Thread poster: María L. Pichel

María L. Pichel
Argentina
Local time: 08:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 22, 2005

I would really appreciate if you could let me know how to add a comment to a quote I sent yesterday night.

I am able to read my quote at "My Quotes", but I don´t see any "Add a comment" button anywhere Is it possible to add any additional info to quotes?

I look forward to your answer.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

María Pichel

Direct link Reply with quote

Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:24
English to Arabic
+ ...
I don't think you can unless..... Jul 22, 2005

I do not think you can do that with the new job system, the only way you can add a note now is that the poster of the job sends you a note, then you can reply to him, it happened to me once. Only when the job poster sends you a note the reply button will appear otherwise, I don't think you can add anything to the quote.

María L. Pichel
Argentina
Local time: 08:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 22, 2005

Thank you for your answer!

Then there is no way to add comments to quotes... OK! I thought that was possible because yesterday -while filling in the quote form- I think I saw an "add a comment" button or so, but maybe I am wrong. OK, no problem at all!

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

María

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add a comment to a quote.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs