I can’t make applications
Thread poster: Frédérique Jouannet
Frédérique Jouannet
Local time: 17:13
Member (2006)
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 16, 2006

I have just received e-mail notification saying that a determined outsourcer was now accepting applications and that I may meet his desired criteria but when after clicking on application tab inside BB, in Outsourcing Accepting Applications page the following sentence appears: You do not currently meet the criteria of any outsourcers that are accepting applications. Please check back at a later time.
Why and what can I do to apply?

Direct link Reply with quote

Agnieszka Hayward
Poland
German to Polish
+ ...
BB testing? Mar 16, 2006

Dear frejou, you didn't by any chance get the one discussed under http://www.proz.com/topic/43836 ?

Regards,
tygru

Frédérique Jouannet
Member (2006)
Italian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I still can't make applications to any of other outsourcers Mar 16, 2006

tygru wrote:

Dear frejou, you didn't by any chance get the one discussed under http://www.proz.com/topic/43836 ?

Regards,
tygru

Thank you, I've seen the topic now. But it still doesn't explain why I cannot make any application to other outsourcers. Does it mean that everything that is going on tonight is only a test to see how the new feature is working? Reading the topics I have understood that it was already working since at least a couple of months. I'm surely wrong, but is there anybody that can explain me like one does with unclever children?

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Testing in progress... Mar 16, 2006

Hi again,

Thank you, I've seen the topic now. But it still doesn't explain why I cannot make any application to other outsourcers. Does it mean that everything that is going on tonight is only a test to see how the new feature is working?

Sort of...

Reading the topics I have understood that it was already working since at least a couple of months.

Nope - the first rollout was discontinued. I expect the function to be reactivated soon, but this will be announced.

Best regards,
Ralf

Frédérique Jouannet
Member (2006)
Italian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Now it's clear Mar 16, 2006

Thanks Ralf,

Now I have understood (hopefully). I’ll wait for the announcement. Thank you again for your comprehension…
Kind regards
Federica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can’t make applications

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs