Mirelluk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:34
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 3, 2006

Dear Technical staff,

I have just posted a job and was unable to show a few lines of the text in the 'sample' box.
I do not require a test at this stage, but I think it is very useful to show a few paragraphs. The error code referred to having inserted over 500 words which was not the case.
Can I try to add a few lines from the text later?

I also need clarification regarding rates.
We do not wish to impose a fixed rate but are willing to accept the rates of the professional we will deem more suitable for the job, obviously within reasonable parameters. For this reason I left the price per word blank and that was considered an error in our posting.

Could you add an option like 'Remuneration to be agreed'?

Many thanks in advance for your help and for your continuous efforts to improve this unique web site!

Mirella Nalder

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Incomplete job posting

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs