Mobile menu

Job posted not eligible for ProZ.com?
Thread poster: Kemal Mustajbegovic

Kemal Mustajbegovic  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:34
English to Croatian
+ ...
Aug 18, 2007

I'm not sure if I am missing something in this job posting or it is really a translating job offer.

TY

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-08-18 16:03]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:34
English to German
+ ...
Please contact a moderator Aug 18, 2007

Hi Kemal,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

However, please note that forum rule no. 8 prohibits the discussion of specific outsourcers in the forum (this includes references to specific jobs). I have therefore edited the reference line of your topic accordingly; in future, if you see any problem with a job posted on ProZ.com, please contact one of the Jobs/BB moderators.

Best regards,
Ralf

[Edited at 2007-08-18 16:04]

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:34
English to German
+ ...
Job removed Aug 18, 2007

I'd just like to add that the job was just removed by one of my fellow moderators.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job posted not eligible for ProZ.com?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs