Thread poster: NataliaElo

NataliaElo  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:26
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 22, 2008

Hi all,

My friend is starting out and I want to support her by giving her a present of one year membership. How I can do that? I don't want to give her money, I want it done somehow, that she receives an information that she is a member.

If you have this idea covered somewhere else already, please give me a link to the topic.

Best regards,

Direct link
xxxSilvinaZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:26
English to Spanish
Yes you can pay the membership for another person! Apr 22, 2008

Dear Natalia,

Yes you can pay the membership for another person.

Depending on chosen payment method you may either have your friend doing it by herself through her profile (in this case this shall not be a surprise) or find the correct info to identify your friend´s profile and pay in her name. I shall be contacting you to your personal email today for more details.

Once membership status is upgraded I will contact her (as I do with all new members) through a welcome email and of course, shall be mentioning you.

Thanks for your support and your nice idea.

Kind regards,

Silvina Martin Community Staff

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I pay membership for other person?

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs