Only members can post in this forum

Two active Plus membership packages at the same time?
Thread poster: Yuemin Chen
Yuemin Chen
Yuemin Chen
China
Local time: 07:35
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Mar 1, 2017

Back on 28 September 2016, my standard membership was going to expire in March 2020, so after my renewal on 24 February 2017 (I chose Plus membership this time), the expiry date of my membership should be March 2021.

The problem is my membership expiry date is still March 2020 at present, exactly the same as that before the aforementioned renewal.

Also, I was told that, quote, "On February 24, 2017 you have purchased the Plus package again. Therefore, right now you hav
... See more
Back on 28 September 2016, my standard membership was going to expire in March 2020, so after my renewal on 24 February 2017 (I chose Plus membership this time), the expiry date of my membership should be March 2021.

The problem is my membership expiry date is still March 2020 at present, exactly the same as that before the aforementioned renewal.

Also, I was told that, quote, "On February 24, 2017 you have purchased the Plus package again. Therefore, right now you have two Plus membership packages active till December 16, 2018."

I do not need two memberships with the same expiry date. I meant to extend the membership to March 2021 when I paid for the renewal on 24 February 2017.

Can Proz refund the USD169 I paid on 24 February 2017, as I do not need two membership packages at the same time?
Collapse

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Last payment refunded Mar 2, 2017

Dear chym77,

Your last membership payment has been refunded to you. Your membership will now expire on 2 Mar 2020.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Maria

Yuemin Chen
Yuemin Chen
China
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
no refund received so far Mar 4, 2017

I checked with my bank, and I have not received the refund so far. I previously submitted a support ticket on this issue. In the end the staff there said I will have an active Plus membership until March 2020 after the renewal in the OP. Thank you for your help. I will be in contact again if there should be other problems.

Yuemin Chen
Yuemin Chen
China
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 6, 2017

I received the refund a few minutes ago, but I used it to buy the Plus package again. Now I can see my renewal date is March 2021. Thank you for your help on this issue.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Two active Plus membership packages at the same time?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »