Mobile menu

This outsourcer's contact information has been hidden from you.
Thread poster: Andrea Ali

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:00
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 2, 2008

I am not sure I am posting in the right forum... Mod please forgive me and move it to the correct one if necessary.

I know (and understand) the logic behind this question of not being able to bid on a job for which I do not meet all the requirements, but being prevented from seeing the outsoucer's info especially when you can only bid through Proz? I really do not get it. Preventing "no ideal candidates" from bidding would be enough and acceptable.

I do not know if anybody else out there feels the same but this is really annoying to me.

Therefore, I would like to be able to see the outsourcer's information all the same, just out of curiosity

HugZ,
Andrea

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:00
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Well, I am not the only one Apr 2, 2008

Sorry for posting again, I had missed this one

http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/100652-contact_info_hidden_on_job_postings_am_i_the_only_one_concerned_here.html

HugZ,
Andrea

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

This outsourcer's contact information has been hidden from you.

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs