Mobile menu

A way to comment on possible glosspost URLs (K)
Thread poster: jccantrell

jccantrell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:46
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
Jun 2, 2003

Hi Henry.

One thing I miss about the previous method of announcing glossaries was the ability of others to comment on the usefulness of the posted glossary. For instance, I find a financial glossary, but not being a financial expert, I post it and make no claims about it. Then, those who ARE financial experts (or at least think they are) can comment about whether the information is accurate or not. I found such information worthwhile if I ever came across a few financial terms in a text I was translating.

I was not able to find such a feature for the new glosspost area. Is there such a feature, or is it something to think about.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 22:36]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 22:37]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A way to comment on possible glosspost URLs (K)

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs