Mobile menu

Have default choices for Glosspost, alphabetically, and options of all EU languages etc. (K)
Thread poster: xxxNicolette Ri
xxxNicolette Ri
Local time: 11:11
French to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 18, 2003

Some suggestions that might improve the usefulness of the GlossPost section:

1) the suggestion of JC Cantrell: "I am interested ONLY in German English or English monolingual glossaries. Would it be possible to provide a filter so that whenever I bring up a ‘search posts’ window, those choices are the default choices?
It would cut down on the search time considerably."

2) is it possible to have the obtained list sorted out alphabetically?

3) in the language list, could we have an option "all EU languages" or "EU langages", which is more specific than "many languages". I am referring here for instance to, a very important URL containing standard phrases for EU packagings, based on EU guidelines, or
the statistical dictionary.

But maybe I am asking too much? In each case, thank you for this tool.

[Edited at 2003-06-18 13:16]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 22:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Have default choices for Glosspost, alphabetically, and options of all EU languages etc. (K)

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs