Mobile menu

Searching our own forum posts in our (new) profile
Thread poster: Christel Zipfel

Christel Zipfel  Identity Verified
Partial member (2004)
Italian to German
+ ...
Jan 6, 2009

I noticed with some disappointment already some time ago that our old profile has been abandoned - I don't recall having read something about this.

I for one loved particularly at least one feature: we were able to look up ALL our own posts back until the first one, and not only the last ones like in the new profile (= one page). Given the difficulties to retrieve anything via the forum research, I used to look up my own posts in order to find a thread, maybe way back, I was interested and had participated in.

I wonder whether I am the only one that is missing this feature in the new profile. Showing only the last posts is nearly useless in my opinion as you could find them anyway in the list of the most recent forum posts.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-06 14:20 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-06 14:21 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:46
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Use "My forum posts" feature under "My" Jan 6, 2009

Hi Christel,

I see your point but you can use the "My forum posts" feature instead. To access it, go to the "My" tab in the top navigation bar and select "My forum posts" in the dropdown menu

Christel Zipfel  Identity Verified
Partial member (2004)
Italian to German
+ ...
Hi, Steffen, Jan 6, 2009

thank you, I didn't notice this. I don't easily see the last items in the dropdown menu (too long...) on my screen but now have assigned a keyword for this feature in Firefox so I can get there immediately.

Have a nice day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching our own forum posts in our (new) profile

Advanced search

Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs