Mobile menu

Searching our own forum posts in our (new) profile
Thread poster: Christel Zipfel

Christel Zipfel  Identity Verified
Partial member (2004)
Italian to German
+ ...
Jan 6, 2009

I noticed with some disappointment already some time ago that our old profile has been abandoned - I don't recall having read something about this.

I for one loved particularly at least one feature: we were able to look up ALL our own posts back until the first one, and not only the last ones like in the new profile (= one page). Given the difficulties to retrieve anything via the forum research, I used to look up my own posts in order to find a thread, maybe way back, I was interested and had participated in.

I wonder whether I am the only one that is missing this feature in the new profile. Showing only the last posts is nearly useless in my opinion as you could find them anyway in the list of the most recent forum posts.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-06 14:20 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-06 14:21 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:48
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Use "My forum posts" feature under "My ProZ.com" Jan 6, 2009

Hi Christel,

I see your point but you can use the "My forum posts" feature instead. To access it, go to the "My ProZ.com" tab in the top navigation bar and select "My forum posts" in the dropdown menu

Steffen

Christel Zipfel  Identity Verified
Partial member (2004)
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, Steffen, Jan 6, 2009

thank you, I didn't notice this. I don't easily see the last items in the dropdown menu (too long...) on my screen but now have assigned a keyword for this feature in Firefox so I can get there immediately.

Have a nice day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching our own forum posts in our (new) profile

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs