Mobile menu

Larger font for the answer box in KudoZ (T)
Thread poster: Bob Kerns

Bob Kerns  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:35
Member (2002)
German to English
Jul 10, 2003

Am I the only person here who finds the font size extremely small when entering answers to KudoZ questions?
The same applies to the font size when grading questions; in this case the box itself should also be larger to reduce the need for scolling through the grading text before submitting it.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 22:18]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
On-going thread regarding the beta version Jul 10, 2003

Hi Bob,
Would you mind posting your suggestion in the on-going thread Henry has initiated. He checks this one most regularly and keeps giving feedback on progress.

Thanks, Ralf

Bob Kerns  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Already done Ralf Jul 10, 2003

Thanks for the advice Ralf.

However, I can well imagine that there are lots of other members out there who (like me) have forgotten the existence of that other thread. It might be useful to post a reminder about it (and a link to it) on the home page from time to time.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Bob,
Would you mind posting your suggestion in the on-going thread Henry has initiated. He checks this one most regularly and keeps giving feedback on progress.

Thanks, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Larger font for the answer box in KudoZ (T)

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs