PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 23:56
English to Hindi
+ ...
Feb 10, 2009

Hi,
I am Prakash Sharma, a freelancer of Hindi and few other languages to and from English language.
I participated in Hindi contest this year for first time. I usually have very limited time available for any freelance or other job as I'm also engaged in a full-time job. Due to time limitation, I got only 15 minutes to translate the sample text provided in your site. I translated the same in notepad and copied the same to your site, which resulted in errors.
Mine was 3rd and l
... See more
Hi,
I am Prakash Sharma, a freelancer of Hindi and few other languages to and from English language.
I participated in Hindi contest this year for first time. I usually have very limited time available for any freelance or other job as I'm also engaged in a full-time job. Due to time limitation, I got only 15 minutes to translate the sample text provided in your site. I translated the same in notepad and copied the same to your site, which resulted in errors.
Mine was 3rd and last entry and contest was waiting for the third and final entry to be closed. So, as soon as I entered 3rd entry, it was closed and I could self-edit before submitting the entry. (and I felt disgusting after looking at my text and felt as if I've done some mistake by participating).
Hereby, I suggest to allow the entry providers to be capable of editing the same entry after submission as well. Hope my suggestion will be well-taken into your consideration.
Thanks & Regards!
PRAKASH SHARMA
Cell: 0091-9310999079
Collapse

chica nueva
chica nueva
Local time: 06:26
Chinese to English
Communicating with the site Feb 11, 2009

Hello Prakash

How are you. I don't know whether you got a response or not here.
If not, here are two more contacts you could try.

Regards

Lesley

Romina (Site Staff member responsible for the Contests):
http://www.proz.com/profile/581496<
... See more
Hello Prakash

How are you. I don't know whether you got a response or not here.
If not, here are two more contacts you could try.

Regards

Lesley

Romina (Site Staff member responsible for the Contests):
http://www.proz.com/profile/581496

http://www.proz.com/support
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks for your suggestion, PRAKAASH. Feb 11, 2009

Dear PRAKAASH,

Thanks for your suggestion. It will be considered in the future edition of ProZ.com Translation Contest.

Also, thanks for having entered the contest and making it possible for English>Hindi to be represented in the finals.

Best regards,
Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestion regarding proz translation contest

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »