Customisable criteria for forum notifications
Thread poster: Roberta Anderson

Roberta Anderson  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:06
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 20, 2009

Currently you can click on the Track box to track a forum or single topic in a forum.

Given the high number of forums, I usually follow only a few, so I may miss topics that might interest me only because these may have been posted in other forums.

It would be great to have forum notification criteria, like "Notify me of any new topic about [keyword]".

[Edited at 2009-02-20 16:09 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 16:06
English to German
+ ...
happens same here.. Feb 20, 2009

HI! that is a very good suggestion. Keyword notification criterion could save lot of reading and is more concentrated. BR Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Customisable criteria for forum notifications

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs