Sweden
Local time: 19:24
English to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 27, 2009

Dear moderators

I was looking at the language specific forums:
http://www.proz.com/forum/categories/non_english_forums-noneng.html

I couldn't find Azeri among the subforums featured.
Can I ask to have this forum created?

Or would you like to initiate some kind of survey or petition, to verify the need first?

As of today, Azeri would have no choice but to "contaminate" the Turkish subforum with Azeri threads, so you'd do both groups a favour.

Thanks in advance,

/J

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 15:24
SITE STAFF
Azerbaijani forum Mar 27, 2009

Hello J-a-n S-ndstr-m,

An Azerbaijani forum has been created, and is available in the non-English forum list. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:24
English to Turkish
Azeri forum Mar 27, 2009

J-a-n S-ndstr-m wrote:

As of today, Azeri would have no choice but to "contaminate" the Turkish subforum with Azeri threads, so you'd do both groups a favour.

Thanks in advance,

/J

Jan, thanks for your initiative. I'm sure Azeri translators will be happy.
But let's refrain from inaccurate comments. To this day, not even one message in Azeri has been posted in the Turkish forum.

There have been just a couple of Azeri colleagues posting in the Turkish forum, who are all capable of writing a near-native Turkish, by the way. And, while I realize you use quotation marks around contaminate, I should still make it known that no one has ever mentioned contamination or anything.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please create an Azeri subforum area!

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs