Mobile menu

Language specific forums - anyone interested in ROMANIAN?
Thread poster: Rodica Levitchi

Rodica Levitchi
English to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 13, 2002

Oct 23 2001, Gianfranco Manca wrote:

I would like to suggest the creation of a forum for each language (not language pair) open to posting in that language, rather than English only....

Henry answered:

Done. Good idea. For once, easy to implement.

Good idea indeed! But I noticed that not all languages are featured in your forums. I would like to propose a Romanian forum to my fellow Romanian translators, but don\'t know how to do it. I wouldn\'t dare contact people by e-mail for privacy reasons or use kudoz to pop the question...

Could you please help me find out if there is a Romanian moderator and what needs to be done to open a Romanian language forum?

Thank you,

Rodica

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-02-13 16:23 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Language specific forums - anyone interested in ROMANIAN?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs