Mobile menu

Query and response language option
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:42
Danish to English
+ ...
Mar 2, 2002

Should we not try whenever possible to stick with English in our queries and responses so that everyone in this forum will have a chance to benefit especially when LLD languages (languages of limited diffusion) are concerned, or alternatively provide a translation into English of same? I\'ve noticed that some questioners stick to their natives tongues religiously to the exclusino of the vast audience out there!

Direct link Reply with quote

David Rockell
Chinese to English
Maublae i tolluk ambvu! Mar 7, 2002

Ibii mveli tes rokka meba dal ikebi fu farbal to dat. Jokkari semu Ingirissi to kabari fu meha lah sinu.

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
See what I mean! Mar 8, 2002

Intentionally left blank.

SusyZ  Identity Verified
Just a humble opinion... Mar 10, 2002

Although it would be nice of the person posting a comment to have it in English, I believe in some cases sticking with your native language is OK. Specially if the topic to be discussed pertains only to the people speaking that language or if they don\'t feel as comfortable expressing their thoughts in English

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Query and response language option

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs