Record of bidden jobs or notifying system
Thread poster: Blanca Rodr�guez

Blanca Rodr�guez
Local time: 08:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 22, 2001

I have just came up with this because I\'ve lost a job for taking to long to reply. Instead of contacting me by e-mail, the outsourcer posted a note to my bid and I took too long to see it. I could have completely ignored it, as well, since I don\'t usually check my bids once submitted.

I think it would be very nice to have some kind of list of those jobs you have applied for at your personal profile. Alternatively, a system similar to the one used to notify peer grades would also work very well: you would know immediately if the outsoucer has added a note to your bid.

Any opinions on this?
[addsig]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Record of bidden jobs or notifying system

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs