Mobile menu

Record of bidden jobs or notifying system
Thread poster: Blanca Rodr�guez

Blanca Rodr�guez
Local time: 00:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 22, 2001

I have just came up with this because I\'ve lost a job for taking to long to reply. Instead of contacting me by e-mail, the outsourcer posted a note to my bid and I took too long to see it. I could have completely ignored it, as well, since I don\'t usually check my bids once submitted.

I think it would be very nice to have some kind of list of those jobs you have applied for at your personal profile. Alternatively, a system similar to the one used to notify peer grades would also work very well: you would know immediately if the outsoucer has added a note to your bid.

Any opinions on this?
[addsig]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Record of bidden jobs or notifying system

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs