Where is the Platinum upgrade? (staff: proz.com/plat)
Thread poster: Anette Herbert
Anette Herbert
Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:38
English to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 13, 2004

As I now finally can pay my platinum membership in dollars) I went to look for the place to do it. As many times before I spend a long time locating it..
It is not at an obvious place on my profile page, which I find very strange!

Can I suggest that you make a link to the platinum logo next to our names directly to the upgrade page - as I think you do to non-platinum members?

There is much informati
... See more
As I now finally can pay my platinum membership in dollars) I went to look for the place to do it. As many times before I spend a long time locating it..

Can I suggest that you make a link to the platinum logo next to our names directly to the upgrade page - as I think you do to non-platinum members?

There is much information that it is impossible to remember from time to time where it is placed and also sometimes you want to remind yourself of the cost or whatever.

Rgds
Anette
Collapse

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:38
English to Dutch
+ ...
Going to the FAQs is usually a very safe bet! Mar 13, 2004

Anette Usterud wrote:

There is much information that it is impossible to remember from time to time where it is placed and also sometimes you want to remind yourself of the cost or whatever.

Rgds
Anette

Like with so many websites it's often a rather safe bet to read the FAQs whenever you're looking for something.

In this case, scroll to 'About', choose 'FAQ' from the dropdown menu and have a look at the third question.

www.proz.com/plat

[Edited at 2004-03-13 10:46]

Anette Herbert
Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:38
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
FAQ's Mar 13, 2004

Are you serious?
In that case, why don't we look there for everything? Questions, answers, glossaries?!?And forums too perhaps?

I would have thought that a clear link to a vital feature as the Platinum upgrading warrants to be clearly visible at least on your profile page.

And for your information, that is what I do. Every time. Frustrating. Which is why I sent this suggestion...

Evert DELOOF-SYS wrote:

Anette Usterud wrote:

Rgds
Anette

Like with so many websites it's often a rather safe bet to read the FAQs whenever you're looking for something.

In this case, scroll to 'About', choose 'FAQ' from the dropdown menu and have a look at the third question.

www.proz.com/plat

[Edited at 2004-03-13 10:46]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 22:38
SITE STAFF
Added expiration date and upgrade/renew link to profile page Mar 13, 2004

I have added a link to the upgrade/renew page in the upper left of your profile (when in profile owner's mode). Platinum members will also see their membership expiration date underneath the platinum since date. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where is the Platinum upgrade? (staff: proz.com/plat)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »