Mobile menu

Error on the German site
Thread poster: Steffen Pollex
Steffen Pollex  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:29
English to German
+ ...
Mar 30, 2002

Hello, everyone, in psrticular, the webmaster (s)!

I just changed the language of the main page to German and found that the topic \"Agency Ratings\" is translated to German as \"Agenturhonorare\" which is total nonsens.

\"Honorare\" in Germany is \"Payments\", \"remuneration\", \"pricing\", whatever, but does not have anything to do with rating at all. Unfortunately, I did not mention earlier, as well didn\'t any of the \"more than 30,000 language profis\", whose professionalism should have been very much endoubted should any potential client or whoever have seen this hairrising incorrectness. Please, change it immediately, I suggest to \"Agenturratings/-bewertung\"!!!

Salem

Steffen

Direct link Reply with quote

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 01:29
German to English
+ ...
I alerted ProZ staff less than 48 hours ago Mar 30, 2002

Hi,

Yes, I noticed that really bad translation (makes you wonder about the 2 members translating and confirming this term!!!! They should have their BrowniZ removed ASAP.)

I have already alerted ProZ staff.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error on the German site

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs