Mobile menu

Button to delete a personal glossary (K)
Thread poster: DGK T-I

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:33
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
May 6, 2004

It could be set up to not delete the glossary unless it is empty / all the terms have been moved, or with an,"are you sure you want to delete this glossary", warning.

It's annoying when one creates a glossary heading accidentally, when it would be nice to be able to remove it.

(See also:
http://proz.com/topic/20856
Giuli~

[Edited at 2004-05-07 07:37]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 16:37]

Direct link Reply with quote

Deborah Shannon  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:33
Member (2002)
German to English
Yes - why was this option removed? May 7, 2004

Seconded - good suggestion. If I recall correctly this option did exist at one time, then for some reason it was taken away.
I wonder why that was?

Dr. Giuli Kvrivishvili wrote:

It's annoying when one creates a glossary heading accidentally, when it would be nice to be able to remove it.

I could envisage a number of scenarios where you might want to delete and then re-upload what is, after all, supposed to be your own "personal glossary".

Can the delete button please be restored?

All the best, Deborah

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Button to delete a personal glossary (K)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs