Removing terms if they are still open for more than two weeks
Thread poster: Alekos Psimikakis

Alekos Psimikakis  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:12
English to Greek
+ ...
Aug 16, 2001

Hello,

I see some questions in the \"Terms help\" section that hang there, \"open\" since last September! What\'s the use? They will be never picked up by the asker.

In fact, in my main language pairs, English>Greek, more than 50% of the terms are left \"open\" for a period more than 2 weeks to .. more than one year. I guess their askers neglect them. Or, worse, they do their job by looking at the answers but do not pick one so that no KudoZ are distributed.

However, translators lend their time to answering to those questions!

So, I suggest that these terms be removed and their askers be warned about the matter.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Removing terms if they are still open for more than two weeks

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs