Mobile menu

\"Show it\" button in addition to \"say it\"
Thread poster: Didier Fourcot

Didier Fourcot  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:24
Member (2004)
English to French
Apr 15, 2002

I have never needed to use the \"say it\" button thats lets us send audio files along with the suggestions of translations, but I do need for sure a \"show it\" button that could allow me to send a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a sketch, etc, in order to better explain what we are talking about or what the depicted object really is.

In my humble opinion technically there should be no problem in accepting a JPG, TIF or other graphic format if the audio formats are accepted.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxJon Zuber
Spanish to English
+ ...
How about uploading images with the questions too? Apr 16, 2002

I\'m sure a lot of us have wished from time to time that we could do that.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

\"Show it\" button in addition to \"say it\"

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs