[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-09-14 14:10 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 09:35
SITE FOUNDER
Aug 28, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-08-20 15:33, GabyT. wrote:

Hace un tiempo, me fue otorgada esta distinción de pertenecer al plantel de moderadores. Luego, sin ninguna explicación se me la quitó. Esto ocurrió cuando se cambió el formato de Proz.com, por lo que pensé que me la habilitarían en algún momento, cosa que nunca ocurrió.

Lo que yo quisiera saber es si existe algún motivo por el que yo ya no pertenezca a este grupo, si es que he hecho algo mal o si simplemente se trata de un \"achicamiento\" en la lista de moderadores.

La verdad, tengo que asumir que me desmoralizé un poquito, y por eso aprovecho esta oportunidad para decirlo, pués me siento muy bien participando en este grupo.

Alguno de los actuales moderadores sabe porqué me ocurrió esto?

Henry, agradeceré tu respuesta

Gracias a todos.

Hello Gabriela!

Some months ago, the minimum number of points needed to assist in monitoring KudoZ postings, etc., was changed from 100 to 500. Since that time, the KudoZ \"bouncing\" options (ie. the ability to delete questions, or change their difficulty levels) would not have appeared to you.

The reason for this change was:

(1) More people have 100 points now

(2) It is assumed that the longer a member uses KudoZ, the better prepared he or she will be to judge what is acceptable KudoZ activity and what isn\'t.

I should also point out that having KudoZ \"bouncing\" rights is not the same as being a ProZ.com moderator. Moderator status has nothing to do with KudoZ points.

Henry

Alekos Psimikakis  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:35
English to Greek
+ ...
Sep 8, 2001

In English please! (Since this is the most common language.

Gabriela Tenenbaum  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 10:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sep 9, 2001

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-09-14 14:12 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

no title

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs