Mobile menu

Minor change to the "Field (broad)" button in "Ask Question". (T)
Thread poster: Stuart Allsop
Stuart Allsop  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 10, 2004

At present the options under the Field (broad) button on the "Ask Question" page do not include anything specific for questions in the field of heavy industry. The closest is "Tech/Engineering". I don't think we need a new category, but I would suggest adding "Industry" to this existing category for clarity, so that it reads "Tech/Industry/Engineering" or some such. I think this is where this kind of question belongs anyway, but at first glance it isn't clear to newcomers what category they should use, and I have seen some pretty unusual category choices every now and then!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-02 14:15]

Direct link Reply with quote

Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:35
German to English
+ ...
I agree! Oct 11, 2004

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Minor change to the "Field (broad)" button in "Ask Question". (T)

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs