Include Forum postings in e-mail preferences
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 03:39
German to Romanian
+ ...
May 11, 2002

I think the forum is a great place for sharing ideas. I have found a lot of topics that are very interesting. However, I miss out on many discussions because I have a dial-up connection and it would be very costly to go through all postings, so I only see the last postings that are on the main page when I go online.

I think there might be others too who share my opinion and I think it would be a good idea to inlcude forum postings into e-mail preferences, thus I could see all topics and visit those that I am interested in (and even keep the links to those that might be of interest later, such as links to dictionaries, which you can\'t find when you need them, or topics that are of permanent interest, such as payment matters).

The way things are right now, I only have the occasion once in two or three months to go through all postings (when I go to my office where they have a permanent connection with unlimited traffic).

So if anyone agrees with me, please say this here, maybe Henry will add this feature.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Include Forum postings in e-mail preferences

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs