Mobile menu

FAIR PLAY
Thread poster: Gabriel Aramburo Siegert

Gabriel Aramburo Siegert
Local time: 13:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 12, 2002

I\'ve been interacting on your site for only 4 days. I frankly enjoy both your excellent site an the activity per se, as you should see from my background. But beeing a rookie is a little demanding - for example, wouldn\'t it be fair if at the top of the KudoZ points column you include the starting date of the professional?

This way viewers can catch some better idea about the nature of these points coming also from time seniority, and not only from expertise, as it might look at first sight.

Thank you and congratulations.

Scabredon.

Direct link Reply with quote

Cilian O'Tuama
Local time: 19:32
German to English
+ ...
Good point! May 18, 2002

...but there is nothing preventing you from entering your \"date of entry\" in your profile.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FAIR PLAY

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs