Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:36
German to English
+ ...
Oct 4, 2001

Hello,

Me again!

How about a \'Do you really want to squash this question?\' option when you press the squash button? Those little blue buttons are quite easy to press by mistake and then the question just disappears forever ... never to be seen again.

I\'ve only managed to squash one question accidentally, and that was one of mine! But I have seen perfectly valid questions disappear for no apparent reason, and wonder if this could be why!

Just an idea!

Regards

Mary

Direct link

xxxJon Zuber
Spanish to English
+ ...
I've done that too. Oct 5, 2001

I\'ve squashed one question accidentally while riding the range. Perhaps instead of just \"Do you really want to squash this question?\" we could get a choice among various reasons, and an \"other\" option we could fill in. That would allow easy compilation of statistics on what\'s being squashed, in case anybody\'s interested.

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 18:36
SITE FOUNDER
Done. Oct 18, 2001

Jason added that. Not only must you confirm, you must give a reason. Thanks!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do you really want to squash?

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs