Thread poster: Parpalhol
Parpalhol  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:46
English to French
+ ...
Jul 11, 2005

Mwaramutse !

I would like to add Kinyarwanda to my language pairs. Unfortunately, I can't find it in the language menu.

I find it surprising as Kinyarwanda, the national language of the Rwandese Repupblic, is a major Bantu language, spoken by 7 million people.

I hope that Henry or the site administrators could do something to admit Kinyarwanda into this international website !

Jean-Michel

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:46
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Click on 'See more languages" Jul 11, 2005

Dear Jean-Michel,

Kinyarwanda is present in the language list. To show the complete list you need to click on the link "See more languages"

Gianfranco

Parpalhol  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:46
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oops! Jul 11, 2005

Dear Gianfranco,

Many thanks for the quick answer.
Obviously, I am not very gifted in the handling of Proz features

Jean-Michel

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Dear Jean-Michel,

Kinyarwanda is present in the language list. To show the complete list you need to click on the link "See more languages"

Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding Kinyarwanda to language pairs

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs