Mobile menu

"member since" and "platinum since" fields at profile pages
Thread poster: Nizamettin Yigit

Nizamettin Yigit  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:17
Dutch to Turkish
+ ...
Jul 22, 2005

I think having a field "member since" for all members would be good. What happens if a platinum member takes a one year break of the platinum subscription?

Platinum information should stay but it may be helpfull for a job poster or anyone who is in search of a freelance translator or agency to know since when this member is member of

Remember there may be projects that are not posted but communicated with a list of translator(s). Criteria for this type of communication may be: CV at profile page, area of erxpertise, how long is he being a free lance translator, is he a real and reliable person (e.g. ID verified) etc. And yes I gues "member since" could help this type of people or project poster in evaluating bids.

Is it to much to ask?

N. Yigit

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:17
English to Turkish
IMO, not too much to ask, but Jul 25, 2005

"Platinum since" information is already provided in profile pages (and it starts from the first date you became a platinum, even if you took a break in between). Also, "member since" and "platinum since" infos are provided in the New Directory, and/or also in Blue Board entries. (I said and/or, because not all provided at all places I guess, you should check.) And you can enter "member since" info in your profile page yourself - at least until a pre-defined space is provided, if it gets provided. I, personally, am for leaving the profile pages as much non-predefined as possible, though. HTH

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"member since" and "platinum since" fields at profile pages

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs