Mobile menu

Platinum membership and Moneybookers?
Thread poster: tinageta
tinageta  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:54
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jul 24, 2005

Is there any hope that in future it would be possible to pay for Platinum membership via Moneybookers.com? I believe many members living in countries where Paypal does not operate, would find such an option very useful. I definitely would.

Also, I guess it is not possible to pay for MY membership with a credit card of my husband, is it?

Thanks for any answer in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
Quick answer to the part I know for sure: Jul 25, 2005

It is possible:

Also, I guess it is not possible to pay for MY membership with a credit card of my husband, is it?

You can pay with anyone's credit card. Well, provided that they consent to it, of course

Needless to say, you cannot get VID'ed in that case.

HTH

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:54
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Moneybookers Jul 25, 2005

Hi

I have paid for my platinum membership by Moneybookers, no problems. You just need to issue a support ticket and you will be told to which email address the payment goes in Moneybookers. Quite easy. I've done it once for my initial membership and once again renewing it.

Regards,

Rahi

mk_lab  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 17:54
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
And what about iKobo? Jul 25, 2005

And what about iKobo.com?
Moneybookers are also doesn't work in many countries.

tinageta  Identity Verified
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jul 25, 2005

Xola and Rahi,
Thanks a lot for your replies!

I would suggest, however, to put Moneybookers as a payment option together with Paypal, wire transfer etc. on the membership upgrade page.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Platinum membership and Moneybookers?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs