Additional fields in profile contact information for mobile phone number
Thread poster: Steffen Pollex
Steffen Pollex  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:37
English to German
+ ...
Aug 11, 2005

Hello,

I have just had to edit the contact data in my profile, and I think it might make sense to add 1-2 fields there where one can leave mobile phone numbers to be contacted.

Wouldn't this be a good idea?

So far, we have fields for "phone number" and "fax number" only.

Steffen

[Edited at 2005-08-11 14:31]

Direct link Reply with quote

PCovs
Denmark
Local time: 02:37
Member (2003)
English to Danish
+ ...
Very good idea! Aug 11, 2005

I think this would be a very good idea - also seeing that I am more often than not away from my 'ordinary' phone and therefore must rely on my cell phone to keep me in touch with everyone.

I have actually just thought of giving my cell phone no. in stead of the usual phone no., but it would make perfect sense to me to add a specific field for it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Additional fields in profile contact information for mobile phone number

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search